Magento Development and Integration
Magento, an open source system for e-commerce that was recently acquired by Adobe, is part of our legacy at Kilroy Blockchain. Karen Kilroy and Deepak Bhatta have worked in Magento since the very early versions. Karen was an instructor/course author for Magento U, and created some of the first courses for Magento. Deepak has worked as a Magento developer for many years, on respected teams such as Tom’s and Harbor Freight. Our team of developers consists mostly of Magento developers by trade, that we have introduced to the world of emerging technologies.
With Kilroy Blockchain, your Magento project is in good hands. We will give your project the same tender loving care and attention to detail that we give our award-winning proof of concept work, while using proven methodologies to bring your vision to reality. Working with us will help you to achieve a competitive advantage by implementing world-class features in your Magento presence.
How we can help
- Development of requirements documentation
- Meet with 3rd Party extension vendors about your site
- Recommendation and implementation of 3rd party extensions
- Solutions infrastructure and architecture
- Mobile application development
- Development of custom extensions
- Implementation of standalone Magento or Magento Cloud
- Planning of timeline and deliverables
- Project management using JIRA or a similar system
- Implementation of frontend design
- Full Stack Development done locally and pushed to repository
- Special experience in customized products using Artifi and Liquid Pixels
- Implementation of regulatory compliance workflow
- Integration with blockchain, artificial intelligence, or cloud based systems from vendors like IBM, Google, AWS, and Oracle
Still Using Magento 1?
If you are still using Magento 1, please read Karen Kilroy’s blog on Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Tips.